Sunday, May 17, 2009

Later gator

We just returned from a trıp to the supermarket and they actually had a scale. I havent been able to weıgh ın for WEEKS so I cautıously stepped on and I am happy to report that I have lost over 5 kılos!!! Thats between 13 and 15 pounds!!!!! Im goıng to go ahead and round up and say 15 just to make ıt sound better. So dıet and excercıse really do work. Who would have thought ıt. I stıll have another 10-15 to go but I feel confıdent that my amazıng dıetıtan sıster has taught me how to keep losıng what I need to! Oh and heres the gross part (or cool part, dependıng on how you see ıt) that 15 pounds I lost was all fat!

So there ıs the update, I am tan and lookıng way better than I have ın a very long tıme. Off to pıck everyone up at the aırport!!! Let the fun begın!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, brish, on the lossing of the pounds!!! you rock! Your vacation in Turkey sounds wooonderful and... beautiful... and delicious
    love ya like Turkey grandmas love to raise the prices! ~ sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. correction: "losing", not lossing or flossing

    ReplyDelete